I recently and successfully used AirportParkingReservations.com to park my car at Master Park at SeaTac - so I thought I would write a quick note to let my readers know that it’s a good service and worked out well.
I was able to save over 50% off Master Park rates.
Couple of notes:
- You need to have the physical hard copy of the receipt. Just give it to Master Park when you return from your trip.
- Your receipt doesn’t need to have a barcode on it. Master Park doesn’t scan it.
- Your receipt dates need to exactly match the dates that you actually use the service. You can’t show up one day late or early and still use it.
- If you need to cancel, you have to do it before the date AND time of the original reservation.
- They do not accept date changes. You have to cancel the original reservation and create a new one.
- If you cancel after 24 hours from date of reservation but before the start date/time of your reservation, then they’ll refund you, minus the service fee.
- Google for a coupon. I was able to save an additional $5 with a coupon I found. Microsoft Edge did this for me with their coupon feature.
Those things are as-of the writing of this post, so you may want to check their FAQ for up to date info.
Hope this helps.